The phone caught fire in the pocket of the trousers

time:2023-02-08 02:38:31 source:scripttoolbox.com author:Small parts
The phone caught fire in the pocket of the trousers

According to media reports, a man's mobile phone in Anshun, Guizhou Province ignited spontaneously in his trousers pocket, and even smoked. The man reacted quickly and quickly took off his pants to protect himself from injury. As the incident happened on the street, the scene was captured by a roadside surveillance camera. It can be seen from the monitoring that the blue smoke produced by the spontaneous combustion of the mobile phone is still very obvious. The man was wearing a pair of denim shorts, so he did not encounter difficulties in self-rescue. The little brother who was loading the goods next to him was also very shocked when he saw this scene. It is not yet clear the brand of the spontaneous combustion phone, nor the cause of the spontaneous combustion. Although the weather in the south has been hot recently, it will not cause the spontaneous combustion of mobile phones. At present, the man has made contact with the mobile phone manufacturer. (8000871)

(Responsible editor:Memory module)

Related content